CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reasons I am grateful, one, two, three...

1. My husband. He is my best friend, an all-round amazing bloke and blog supremo (and took the pic on the left, in a village on the Northumberland coast).

2. My friends, especially my girl-friends, with whom I chat and share as we offer mutual fun and support.

3. My family, of whom I am so proud.

4. Roses. I love roses for their shapes, colours and scents.

5. Lime trees. A lime in early leaf is a marvellous sight.

6. Music. I'd hate to live without music!

7. Good company, cocoa, chocolate, korma curry (Not all at the same time!)

8. Running clean water. Warm houses. My garden.

9. Bluebell woods.

10. The internet - those wonders of research and shopping at the click of a button - and all those lovely ebooks!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Lindsay
http://www.lindsaytownsend.net

9 comments:

Jane Richardson said...

Ditto times ten, Lindsay! I love this list. Happy UK-Version-Of-Thanksgiving to you! :)

Jane x

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Jane! Happy UK thanksgiving to you as well!

(Can't wait for your blog!)

Linda Banche said...

Great list, great pic, and I've never seen a lime tree. What do they look like? Happy UK_Thanksgiving.

Kaye Manro said...

I love this post! What a list. Thanks for sharing.

Happy UK Thanksgiving, Lindsay.

Serena Shay said...

Great list, Lindsay! I too can't imagine living without music!

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Linda, Kaye and Serena!

A lime tree is shown here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lime_tree

(Hope the link works.) They are very handsome trees.

Happy USA Thanksgiving, ladies!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Lindsay, your list and my list would be darn close. I'm grateful for the same things.
And, I'm certain I'd be grateful for a lime tree, as well.
Sigh... I feel uplifted.
Thank you.

Bekki Lynn said...

I said 'ditto', too. This is a wonderful list, Lindsay.

I love the photo, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lindsay Townsend said...

Thanks, Savanna! Thanks, Bekki!

The support here is always wonderful and that is another thing I am most grateful for - that uplifts me.